Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Having New Headshot Taken: The Struggle is Real

Last week, my worst nightmare came true (not really, but close...) my boss Sarah emailed those of us that work for her in Charlotte to let us know we were going to have new head shots taken for the website. I DO NOT photograph well; the only good pictures of me are at my sister's wedding (taken by the fabulous Stephanie Byrne)...and maybe a few other times I can count on one hand.
So of course I called my fabulous hair stylist (Meghan Fanton) who was able to squeeze me in for a color refresher, got a new lip color (Toasted Almond-I used to wear it in HIGH SCHOOL!) proceeded to stress...and agonize over what I would wear, whether or not the crater on my forehead would go away by then, etc. etc. Let me just say, the fabulous Ellie Lacey is a miracle worker! She did a FANTASTIC job on the photos and I LOVE the way mine turned out. I wore green, my favorite color (and according to Mr. Brandon Jones is MY color) and put on plenty of make up (even filled in my brows April Kistler!) and bit the bullet. Check it out for yourselves:
Check out all the beautiful faces of Metro's Other Woman!

No comments: